Welcome to Antlers Inn!
Our amenities at a glance
- A selection of rooms
- Telephone in all rooms with free local calls (calling cards available for purchase at the store across the street)
- Quiet despite the central location
- DISH TV
- Free Wireless Internet (restrictions apply). High-speed Wireless Internet will be available for purchase starting summer 2018
- Flexible number of beds available
- Refrigerator (select rooms)
- Microwave (select rooms)
- Full Kitchens (Suites and Apartments only)
- A selection of rooms
- Telephone in all rooms with free local calls (calling cards available for purchase at the convenience store on site)
- Restaurant/bar on site
We have five types of rooms – ‘dorm-style’ rooms, creek view rooms, suites, apartments, and the new duplex sockeye cabin rooms. Below is a brief description of each type of room with some photos (not all rooms are depicted).
Our ‘dorm-style’ rooms are private rooms. The two private rooms share the common area and the bathroom which is at the end of the hall. In the common area there is a microwave, toaster, and coffee pot for your use. There are individual hotel size refrigerators in the rooms. The sleeping accommodations in the rooms are 2 twin style beds.
Our ‘creek view’ rooms are new construction (summer of 2015). These rooms have their own private bathroom. They are furnished with two twin beds, table with 2 chairs, microwave, beverage refrigerator, and coffee pot.
Our suites are actually small 1-bedroom apartments (approx 300 sq ft). They have full kitchens, which are equipped with cookware and service for four. Provided are a microwave, full size refrigerator, coffee pot, and toaster for your convenience. The bathroom is located in the bedroom which is furnished with a full (double) bed. The “living area” is furnished with a dinette set and a love seat, as well as a bunk bed for additional guests.
Our apartments are basically double the size (600 sq ft +) of the suites. We have available two 1-bedroom and one 2-bedroom apartments. The furnishings (and number of beds) vary for each apartment. The primary differences between the suites and apartments, other than size, is that the apartments have laundry facilities, full size sofas, a ‘roll away’ bed, and a covered back porch.